SSK Design offers the following training courses to meet our customers’ expectation and requirement.
ü Level - I Basics & Configuration.
ü Level - II Configuration & Implementation.
ü Specialization on Integration.
1. Level - I Basics & Configuration:
Generally this course is suitable for the fresh engineers as it covers the basic concept of industrial automation and working instruction for various industrial
automation control system (PLCs). Duration of this training course will be 2 weeks. Refer the Training Agenda to know the topic convered under this course
2. Level - II Configuration & Implementation.
Level- II course is suitable for the plant engineers as it involves more workshops on various PLCs including the HMI development. . Duration of this training
course will be 2 weeks. Refer the Training Agenda to know the topic convered under this course
3. Specialization on Integration.
Specialization on Integration is useful for the plant engineers as well as the system integrator. This involves in integrating various control system into one
plat form/HMI/SCADA. Additionally it covers the following items. Duration of this training course will be 2 weeks.
1. Modbus RTU Master/Slave communication.
2. Modbus TCP Master/Slave communication
3. OPC ("OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) for Process Control")
4. Device net Communication.
5. Transferring PLC data via WIFI signal
6. PCVue SCADA Software.