5 - 100 KO Sensitivity Adjustable.
Applications: For civilian use water tower, reservoir of water levle control
- Modularization design,width: 36mm;
- Sensitivity: 5 -100KO, adjustable, applicable for various liquids;
- With adjustable operation delay to prevent liquip from fluctuating;
- Two operating modes available: bipolar probe and tripolar probe;
- LED indication indicates the state of water level;
- Usable for water supply and drainage;
- Both bolt installation and guide-rail installation realized.
Three electrodes are connected to the “U”, ”L” and ”B” terminals.
When the liquid level reaches the upper level electrode (U), then the relay energizes its contacts to turn on the draining pump. The OUT light is turned on.
When the liquid level reaches the lowest level electrode (L), then the relay de-energizes its contact and turns the pump off. The OUT light is turned off.
According to the liquid conductivity, sensitivity(Impedance between electrodes)can be adjusted in the range of 5-100KO using the knob on the front side of
The upper level electrode(U) : Top (U)
The lowest level electrode (L) : Bottom (L)
The earth electrode (B) : Earth (B)